Monday, September 20, 2004

I do not come to you from the future.

As I write this, there are 13 "drafts" in my list of posts. One of them is ready to post whenever I run out of something else to say. The rest need some work.

Drafts and published posts are all mixed together, sorted by date. To keep drafts that I created days or weeks ago from falling off the bottom of the list, I set their date to next year. Drafts that are finished and ready to post (but not posted) are set to two years in the future.

So if you see a post on here that says it's not to be posted for a year or two, it's because I forgot to change the date back before publishing. Usually I catch it and change it in less than a minute, but I'm sure there will come a day that I leave one laying around for longer.

No comments: