Friday, January 07, 2005

The Poor Man: I'm Not Sure How Many More Corners We Can Stand To Turn

This is "ha ha, only serious":

The Poor Man: I'm Not Sure How Many More Corners We Can Stand To Turn

It starts out talking about how estimates of the size of the insurgency keep going up over time and goes on to discuss the idea that "the left" is somehow conspiring with the insurgency. It's a fun read. My favorite part:
...And, before you ask: no, I have no clue about how we can improve things in Iraq. I don't have a single idea for how we can un-shit the bed, and I don't hold out much hope that this whole bed-shitting episode is ever going to be brought to a lemony-fresh conclusion. I do, however, know who shit the bed, and have some sense of how frequently he shits there. Let's stop shitting for a start.
Yeah, what he said.

No comments: