- From what I can tell, people voted.
- Also, some bombs went off.
- It's inspiring to see the people over there voting.
- I think those blue fingers are swank, and I hope we adopt a similar system in America.
- The government they're electing will do nothing but make a constitution, which will then create the real government. In that sense, the soundness of this election is not as critical.
- As with all things Iraq, it's nigh impossible to get any unbiased information. The election is either a sham or a triumph.
Sunday, January 30, 2005
Elections in Iraq.
I don't have a ton to say about the Iraqi elections because, frankly, I haven't had a ton to read. I'm just going to squeeze off a few bullets and go back to napping.