Thursday, November 03, 2005

Thank you, thank you!

First, a special thanks to MDC, who not only announced his presence as requested, he also used his own blog to send his own readers over to say hello with kind words such as "intelligent" and "informative."

Thanks to my sister for her birthday wishes in Japanese.

Thanks also to those who will fulfill my birthday wish in the near future but just haven't gotten around to it yet.

And finally, a pox on those of you who showed up but stood silent. I'm just sure I have more readers. Cat got your tongue?

1 comment:

Garou said...

More like, NaNoWriMo got my tongue. I checked your blog early in the day, meant to compose something platonic and heartfelt, probably involving a plate-ism and a joke about dorm food, and then got sucked into making my daily word quota. Happy belated birthday Kyle. Hope it was a good one.