Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Happy birthday to me!

Well, I didn't get what I asked for last year (a new President), so I figure I should ask for something smaller.

For my birthday this year, I would like all my readers to leave a comment on this post, preferably saying who you are, but anything that tells me you're reading is close enough. It doesn't have to be the sweetest most loving happy birthday wish I've ever received or any birthday wish at all for that matter, but just to know that you're reading would be a most excellent gift.

I also accept cash and valuable prizes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!
?????????

MDC said...

Many happy returns...
As a gift, I will attempt to redirect the dwindling handful of people that read my blog (other than you) over here with strict orders to leave a comment.

Anonymous said...

Those question marks are Japanese...sigh.

Sujith said...

Belated Happy B'day dude.