Now it turns out that's still true.
Bush's current rating is 45%. The next lowest was Reagan with 56% in March 1985.Here are a few more links in the same theme:
- Will the media notice that Bush isn't very popular?
- Poll finds Bush suffering from 'second-term-itis'
- Republicans Splinter On Bush Agenda
- Bush's plunge in polls tied to domestic issues
- Bush approval dropping
- Poll: Bush Standing With Public Weakening
- Poll finds W more divisive
- Bush unpopularity meme spreads
- Republicans are being divided.
- People are now concerned about domestic issues rather than foreign.
What really set me off on all this was this story: "Boos and Catcalls Greet Bush at St. Peter's" Bush is at the Pope's funeral, paying his respects, as it were, and when his face comes up on the big screen, people boo. Granted, these are not all Americans, but it says something about our President nevertheless. It says BOOO.