Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Ultimate Blogger to the rescue!

Forgive me reader, for I have neglected. It's been two weeks since my last post.

I'm in a slump. I could blame the newborn or the depression brought on by our leadership destroying our country. I could blame space aliens. The aliens could be fascist anarchists, and it still wouldn't change the fact that I don't have a post.

Well, gentle reader, The Ultimate Blogger 2 is here to help. Last year, I applied and was rejected, but I played anyway, from the sidelines, and it resulted in some of my finest work.

Who do I have to thank for bringing this salvation to my attention? Nobody. With the kind of devotion only found in brainless machinery or zombies, my computer has been anonymously hammering at the old Ultimate Blogger RSS feed ever since the last competition ended. Their new season announcement popped up as if the thing had been active all along.

It turned out last year that the competition didn't fit my expectations (and didn't play to my strengths), so I'm going to save time by not applying, but I'd still like to do my little side show.

That is, if the fascist anarchist newborn space alien national leadership allows it.

3 comments:

Garou said...

I'll forgive you, but it will cost you two comments and a link. :)

I'd forgotten all about the Ultimate Blogger bit until you mentioned it. I'm not going to apply (with my daily traffic of me, I doubt that I would get much consideration), but I could play along. I've been in a good mood about my posting lately anyway.

MDC said...

I thought about re-applying too, but am passing. I liked the topics they presented last time around, but found the "alliance building" highly annoying, like the reality shows the competition emulates. Plus, it felt like most of the people chosen already knew one another and the organizers anyway. Curse those pompous bastards!

Anonymous said...

Blame the newborn! For goodness' sakes, until it learns to talk, always blame the newborn!