Monday, February 27, 2006

Yeah, but calculus is beyond me.

You Passed 8th Grade Math

Congratulations, you got 10/10 correct!


I've been preoccupied off and on with how well I'll be able to help my children with their school work. Of course, I think that regardless of what they're studying, I should be able to pick up the text and answer any question after a quick read, but what I'd really like is to be able to do all their homework without any review. I suspect my best shot at this may be in math.

Thanks to this post at Raging Red for pointing me to this reassuring test.

There's no shame in having forgotten all the boring and useless things from the old concrete and tile classrooms, but in addition to learning about isosceles triangles, food pyramids, and social circles, I'd like my children to learn that these subjects are supposed to stay with them until they're as old and square as their father.

1 comment:

MDC said...

Cool test. Of course, how well you know the subject matters far less than the act of taking time and interest to involve yourself in your child's education.