Things I like about Azureus:
- I can set a global bandwidth limit and not worry about the individual torrents (before, I'd throttle them individually).
- I can configure it to stop seeding once the ratio hits 1.0 (or other conditions).
- I can set high and low priority for individual torrents and the files within the torrents, so I can somewhat control "what comes first" without starting and stopping things.
- The interface seems sluggish at times.
- Since it's in Java (and therefore cross platform), it's not very well integrated with Mac OS X.
- I've had to kill it a few times, and not always because I'd pulled a fast one on it.