Friday, March 24, 2006

Administravia

First, let me say, "ditto." Approximately, I mean.

Second, since I now have my template open, it might be high time for some other changes, kind of like how, when you've got your CO's gut sliced open in front of you, you might as well toss in some marbles. Another anniversary is coming up, and maybe I should update that list of best posts (if, indeed, it's true that I wrote anything better this year than the year before). I've already tossed the zombie thing. If you have suggestions for how exactly to clutter my sidebar or otherwise fix what ain't broken, let me know.

Third, and related to first, it's pretty much common knowledge now that I've been laid off my job. My last day is April 28. I'm dreaming of a train ride.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your job layoff. I just finished a job search last month and found the results to be overwhelmingly positive. It seems like the job market is very good! I accepted a VP of sales job which I start next Monday. Try jobsbyfax.com. It was an overwhelming response...my phone is still ringing from that. By the way, Logan is cute as can be. He looks sooooo much like Dana. I hope he is doing well. Brenna looks great! Happy belated birthday to her. Take care!

KS