Thursday, August 04, 2005

Still elite.

Word is the "blogsphere" is doubling in size every 5.5 months. Since I started this blog about 15 months ago, I've been doing this through approximately three doublings, which means I've done this longer than about 88% of the people doing it today.

Add to that the fact that I was writing stuff like this in other places before, and I feel like quite the codger.

This mirrors my record on the Internet. For quite a while, it was said, the Internet doubled in size every year. Whether that still holds true today, I don't know, but I started my Internet usage in 1990. The last time I heard someone say the Internet was still doubling every year, that put me ahead of 99% of users at the time.

Anyway, it's nice to know I'm still ahead of the crowd on some level.

No comments: